As Supervisor, Dan will fight to grow our economy, create new jobs and protect our heritage by:
• Accelerating Route 1 improvements and fighting predatory car title lenders
• Bringing new high-tech jobs by fully funding our Mt. Vernon District schools to prepare our workforce
• Empowering seniors to remain independent and stay in their homes
• Requiring smart and green land-use policies and development
• Pushing for more transit funding to relieve congestion and extend Metro’s Yellow Line
Throughout two decades of service to our community, Dan has delivered results for us:
• Expanded the ability of Good Shepherd Housing to provide more quality, affordable housing for our neediest neighbors.
• Built or got funded 5 new schools and 18 school renovations to modernize and ease overcrowding.
• Strengthened our economy and ensured our students are being prepared for 21st Century jobs by getting increased STEM classes and 100,000+ more student job-ready certifications.
As a businessman, Dan understands the bottom line. His leadership initiatives have made government more efficient and saved taxpayers tens of millions of dollars through shared services and smart financing.